Harvest Time Bible Camp
Pointing Others to Christ
In Case of Emergency
First Aid and Medical Facilities & Information:
- A nurse station is provided for first aid.
- Please inform the camp director of any medications used. These medications will be collected upon arrival to camp each week and kept in the camp kitchen behind the counter for safety reasons. We will distribute the appropriate medicines to campers according to the instructions of the parent/guardian.
- For emergencies we use the Upper Cleveland Rescue Squad. Their telephone number is
- In an emergency, we will contact the camper's parent or guardian a.s.a.p. The injured camper will be accompanied to the hospital by the camp director or his designee.
- If the injury is serious or requires surgery, the patient and his or her parents must be consulted by the physician or surgeon.